YouTube is a great service that brings every sort of entertainment and a variety of content that lets you enjoy it for long hours, which is a great thing. However, since this is an online service, you need the internet to access it, which means that you won’t be able to use it in some situations. The reason for something like that may vary, one reason may be that you are away, in the countryside, with a poor network signal, or because of your limited data plan.
Whatever the reason, having certain videos previously downloaded on your phone, would save you from a lot of stress and boredom. For that reason, this article will help you find out how to easily download YouTube videos on your Android device.
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
If downloading YouTube videos to the Android device is what you need, this is the process that you need to follow:
- To begin with, you need to install the download app, such as Tube Mate that can be found here.
- Access this address with the help of your phone’s browser
and click to download the Tube Mate app from one of the certified sites.
- Confirm the download
and go to Settings and allow apps to install from unknown sources.
- Open the file
and install it.
- Open it,
and search for the video that you want to download.
- Once you do, tap the red download button,
select the format of the downloaded file, press the red download button once again, and that is it.
- Also, if you want to change the file’s name, saving location, and similar things, you can do that by going to the Downloads List icon.
- Find your video and enter its menu (three dots, next to it). Here, you will be able to make the changes.That’s it!