Chrome is a great browser, with fast and reliable operations, as well as plenty of customization options that make it easy to change and suit anyone’s needs.
More importantly, some of these customizations require very little work, as is the case with enabling the Dark Mode in Chrome. Therefore, if you need such a change, you will need like one minute of your time, and everything you need to do is:
How to Enable Dark Mode on Chrome on Windows
- The first thing you need to do when changing the Chrome theme to “Dark Mode”, is to enter “Customize and control Google Chrome” (three dots in the top right corner of Chrome)
and select “Settings”.
- When a new window shows up, go to “Appearance” box.
- There, click on “Themes” and wait until you enter the “Chrome web store”.
- After that, scroll down until you see “Dark & Black Themes” and select the “Theme” that you like, by clicking on it.
- Now, confirm that by clicking on the “Add to Chrome” button and that is pretty much it.
- You have enabled “Dark Mode” in Chrome.
If you don’t like how Chrome looks with the selected “Theme” for some reason, you can always repeat the same process, until you end up with something that you do like, or change Chrome to the default theme, as it is explained in the following link.