If you are not that tech-savvy and are unaware of your brand new monitor’s current resolution, but you do need such information for some reason, don’t despair. There is an easy way to do it on Windows 10.
How to Check Screen Resolution on Windows 10
Discovering your monitor’s screen resolution, on Windows 10, consists of a few steps:
- The first thing you need to do is to go to Windows “Start”.
- There, select “Settings”,
and in the newly opened window, find “Ease of Access” and enter it.
- After that, go to “Additional display settings”, click on it
and in the “Scale and layout” section, you will be able to see your screen’s resolution.
- If you want to change it, click on the “Resolution” box and choose the one that you need.
- When the “Keep these display settings?” question appears, confirm that you want to change the resolution by pressing “Keep changes” and that is it.
You have successfully changed your monitor’s resolution.