Notifications are generally a practical part of your Windows 10 system and can provide you with a lot of handy information. However, for many users, they are just annoying and those users want them to be turned off.
If you are among them, you will be pleased to know that this can be managed pretty quickly, and you just need to follow these guidelines.
How to Stop Notifications on Windows 10
Stopping the notifications on your Windows 10 is no problem and consists of only a few steps:
- First, you need to type “Settings” in the Search box,
and when they show up among the results, click on them.
- After that, go to “System”
and select “Notifications & Actions”.
- Turn off the toggle bellow “Get notifications from apps and other senders”
and you are safe. You have successfully turned off every notification.
If you want to disable notifications only from selected apps, you need to do the following:
- Just like in the first example, first, you need to type “Settings” into the Search box
and enter them with a left-click.
- Once you enter the settings, you need to go to “System”
and after that enter “Notifications & Actions”.
- Scroll down until you see “Get notifications from these senders”, and turn off the notifications from the apps that you no longer want to receive, by moving the toggle next to them to “off”,
and that is it.