If you are among those who don’t like the size of their Windows 10 icons but don’t know how to change them, the following lines will be more than helpful. You will be introduced to the process of changing the size of the icons that can be done in a few simple steps that can, as a result, make your Windows 10 surroundings a perfect place for work or entertainment.
How to Change Icon Size in Windows 10
If you want the size of your Desktop icons to be changed, these are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to go to your desktop and right-click on an empty space.
- After that select “View”, in a drop-down menu,
and then choose one of the three options (“Large icons, Medium icons, or Small icons”) that suits you the most
and that is pretty much it.
Also, if you want to change not only the size of your Desktop icons but the Taskbar icons as well, these are the steps:
- Just like with the desktop icons, the first thing you need to do is to right-click on an empty space of your desktop and wait for the drop-down menu to appear.
- Once it does, you need to find and enter “Display settings”.
- After that, when a new window opens, select the desired value below the signing “Change the size of text, apps, and other items”;
and that is it. Your Taskbar icons are now of different sizes.
- If you are not satisfied with the offered values, you can also set them manually by going to the “Advanced scaling settings”.
- Here, you need to write down the desired scale,
confirm it by pressing “Apply” and that is it.
If you also want to change the size of File Explorer icons, this is what you need to do:
- You must go to the folder with the icons that need to be changed,
right-click on the empty space in the folder,
select “View” and choose the option that suits you.